Saturday, December 19, 2009

Finals Week

Before Finals-

Religion: B+ 89.4%
Chemistry: A- 92%
History: A- 91%
AP English: B- 81%
Drawing 2: A 93%
Spanish 3: B 85%
Algebra 2: A 94%

GPA- 3.5 exactly

I completely bullshitted my English final. Everything was crap. I felt like that was the worst final ever. Surprisingly, I got a 77% on my essay and a 78% on my final. I aced my Chemistry and Religion final. I got an 84% on my Math final and a 74% on my Drawing final. I got an 85% on both my Spanish and History finals.

After Finals-

Religion: A- 89.6%
Chemistry: A- 91%
History: A 93%%
AP English: B- 80%
Drawing 2: A- 91%
Spanish 3: B 85%
Algebra 2: A 92.7%

GPA - 3.54 unweighted/ 3.68 weighted


YEEEE! Hella close! Border line on Religion, English, and Math! Somehow, my grade in History went up, even though I did worse on the final.

No comments: