Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Permit

So today is another fun filled day at school. (not really)

1st period Spanish is greaaaaat. (not really) For some of you, this might be the best class, I don't think so. Its been 3 weeks of school and my teacher has still not taught us a single thing. Not a single lesson. Great. Today in class we literally sat in our seats for 30 mins doing whatever. There was a point during class I just stood up and walked around, drew on the board, started eating, going into the halls. She would've never noticed. Someone even started dancing in the middle of class. Why do I think this isn't the best class ever? Well, its simple, really. Its because I haven't learned a darn thing. How am I supposed to take Spanish 3 next year and pass if I can't even pass Spanish 2?

The day was cramped with work. Having dumb ass project partners suck.

After school, I had a scheduled appointment and went to the DMV to take my permit test. I wait 30 minutes until they called my number. The lady there told me that I was unable to take the test and I was shocked. She told me that I didn't have my original birth certificate with me instead of a copied version, which is what I brought. She told me to come back tomorrow. 
Waste. of. time.

Anyway, I have loads to study for. Major tests tomorrow. Plus I uploaded a few pictures. Check them out. Grandpa comes home tomorrow! :)

No comments: