Mondays -_- .
Today was an all right day. Bringing a camera to school is starting to become a trend. Marissa and Roseanne are TAs in one of my classes, so hook it up! I also got my other Unkle back. Thanks Kevin. Came home and took a 3 hour nap. Had a burrito after school and crab for dinner while watching the Raiders lose 41-14. Boo.
Anyway, I did minimal work today until about 10 o'clock that I realized I had hella crap to finish. Homework, study for major tests, and even study for my permit test which is tomorrow! Grandpa also comes home on Wednesday! Friday we have a rally and Allison is taking us to an ABDC show or something. Sounds like a fun week. The weather is also cooling down to mid 70s. Nice.
Oh well, I've been lazy to upload pictures, so they'll be up later. Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment