Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sore Sunday

Wow. This has been a pretty long Sunday. Probably because I woke up early instead of sleeping in. Haha.

Woke up around 8 went running with Lynn for 5 miles? She's a trooper. Anyway, I spent my morning running, biking, and watching the Raiders game. 

At noon, I visited the San Mateo Juvenile Hall and sang mass for them. It was a new experience. Didn't really know what to expect.

I came home and watched the rest of the Niners/Seahawks win in over-time. Good job O'Sullivan.

My cousin Karoline came down for a visit and I got to spend some time with her. I even got some homework done before sun down!

Anyway, I was watching some more football as it continued onto this new TV Thriller. I heard about it and it sounded interested so I decided to watch for a few minutes and return to finish my homework. That few minutes turned into two hours. Fail.

Man, its such a good show. Exciting, suspenseful, thrilling, freaky, it just keeps you hooked. Its called Fringe and is a sci-fi series of science+FBI. I think I'm going to start following it.


Well, I'm really sore from this whole weekend. Should finish up homework. Tomorrow and the rest of the week is activities week, followed by the SJB Autumn Festival!


No comments: