Today felt like a Tuesday because classes didn't start until Thursday. The whole day I just wanted to get out of school. I was pretty anxious about the Homecoming game that night. I finished watching the movie Antwone Fisher. Its a pretty good movie. After school I just chilled around. Some Mountain View guys came and we just chilled.
Friday night:
Milpitas High Trojans vs Mountain View High Spartans
Its kinda funny because Mountain View High is down the street from my school, and then Milpitas high is down the street from my house.
It was a pretty fun night. The game went well for MHS after the first quarter. The game ended in a 58-13 win for Milpitas over Mountain View. Steven Fanua was crowned Homecoming King.
(CLICK TO ENLARGE)
Saturday:
Following a long day, the highly anticipated Homecoming Dance was here. I drove to Mervyns earlier that morning because they are having this huge closing sale. I was in luck, I found this teal dress shirt that matched Victoria's dress very well. It was very lucky that I found it the day of. Anyway, I chilled at Jomar's for a bit before I got ready and headed off to Ray's at 4pm. I met up with Matt at Ray's house and we waited for Russ to get there before we headed off the Kevin Miranda's house for the pre-dance get together. They took hella pictures. I was the only one whose date didn't come. It was cool though.
We all finally left Kevin's at 645pm and got there early to take get in line to take pictures. I met up with Victoria and everyone else and went to take pictures. There were about 40 of us all together. Started dancing at about 815pm. Half way through the dance, Victoria and friends got into a little trouble and had to leave at 930. Everything was all right though.
After the dance, we headed over to Denny's at around 11pm. It took forever to order and eat. Ended the night at home by 120am. Long ass night.
The Ladies
The Rainbow
40 Couples
Public X Private
My Date Victoria Van
Sunday:
Helped out with Confirmation Mass from 1130-2pm.
---"Theres a lot of fish in the sea, but there can only be one Nemo"
Hahaha












No comments:
Post a Comment