It was pretty fun with balloon tosses, donut eating contest, and German hot dog and pretzel sales.
It was a great way to end the week. Plus, I get a four day weekend! Whoooo! PSATs on Wednesday though....
Anyway, after school I came home to a letter from an old friend, which lifted my mood. Thanks, I'll write back soon. I went to the first Confirmation 09 meeting and helped out. Paulina and I left for Foster Freeze for ice cream and then I went off the YFC for Crisann and Jennifer's meeting on Values. It was a pretty long day, which is good. I like long days more than short fast days because life slows down and I actually get the chance to live it. Where as short fast days just seem like everything around me is moving a superspeed and I can't "live".
After the meeting James and Jeremy dropped me off.
The weather is getting pretty windy, pretty fast. Pictures up soon.
Pictures:
Donut eating Contest
Highs:Christian
Lows:Me







No comments:
Post a Comment