Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 09

Halloweeeeen. So I started the day off waking up early at 830am. My mom asked me to help out at the shop today so I was out of bed and on my way to work. The morning started off slowly but I worked until about 3pm. Was off and then drove home to meet up with Jomar. Christian and Ray soon came after. We chilled at my house for a bit and Jomar drew my costume on my face for me. I was Mike Tyson for Halloween. We kinda just chilled at my place until it got dark and Matt showed up. We headed to Walmart for Matt's costume and then went back to Jomars for his get together. We chilled and had a bunch of laughs. Night time came and we decided to go for a bit of trick or treating. Went around the neighborhood messing around.
A bit later a few of us decided to bounce and head off to Kevin Miranda's for his Halloween thing. It was pretty chill. Had some food, threw the football around, and some dancing. We stayed there from 830pm to about 1030ish and then bounced. I guess everyone decided to party hop and head over to Jimmy's. It was cool there. Didn't do much and didn't want to get too involved. So we bounced at 1130 and headed home.

No comments: