GMall with Erika, Jomar, Lucian, and Matt to find a matching tie
Then Rays house
HC game. Boring, no spirit
chill with Cmara, Ray, Tim, Andrew Shin, and Kev Kai
Trojans win 41-18
chill for a bit
Drove Erika home
Drive home
Saturday
wake up
watch the proposal
drive to erika's
hair cut
dropped her off at twins
shower
drive to fowler
vsu shindig
drive home
change
drive to mhs for pictures
get pizza
drop off at k.miranda
go to twins house
back to mhs
dance!
group pictures
dance more!
hella hot
gooood time
k.miranda's
eat food and chill with jpham and tim
tim and i drive to matt's at 1230
chill
madden
talk
sleep at 4am
sunday
wake up at 1045
drive home and shower
drive to los altos
sc meeting>baking at michelles house
drive home
hella tired
get tk for food at 3ish
go to borders at 530ish, no book
procrastinate
fall asleep
miss mass
start homework around 10
Thank you Erikacamisee. I had a great time and I'm glad I went with you. :D Sorry about ACCIDENTALLY feeding you pretzels with peanut butter fillings.
No comments:
Post a Comment