Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

So I didn't get up at midnight or 4am to go shopping or anything, but I did go to Valley Fair around 8am. Didn't get much because there weren't any great deals for anything I liked. Black Friday is usually about electronics anyway. Spent a good amount of hours because my sister didn't want to leave.  I didn't see too many familiar faces either. Well, except for this guy who looked like Bionic? I don't know whatever. I didn't really care. It was really crowded every. Like, ''sardine'' packed.

I heard about the story of the Wal-Mart employee who was opening the front door and was hospitalized/killed? And the one about the lady with a miss-carriage because she was pushed so much. Horrible stories. Just goes to show how far people will go to get discounted items. Crazy.

Anyway, after shopping, I went and spent the day at my uncle's house. I saw one of my cousin that I haven't seen for four years. We ate, watched college football, gambled, and chilled. It was fun.

No comments: