Saturday, November 22, 2008

CCS Playoffs, MHS vs BCP

Happy 16th Jimmy!

I didn't do much during the day. Drove some more. Did some grocery shopping in MV. Cal beat Stanford. It was a mellow day.


The night wasn't so great. Many people decided to go see Twilight because they felt Milpitas was going to win. Surprisingly, I wish I went to the movies, too. The game was a landslide victory for Bellarmine. I didn't expect Milpitas to win, but I wished for a good exciting game. Final score, Bell's 34, Milpitas 7.


A strange series of  events happened right before half time though. There were 3 plays with 0:00 on the game clock.  So with 0:04 to go in the half, Milpitas throws a Hail Mary to the endzone, only to be picked off by Bellarmine. It returned all the way to the 15 yard line, then was lateralled and ran to the endzone. But wait, the ruling was that there was an illegal forward pass. So it was brought back to the 15 with 0:00 to go. They ran it into the endzone, but wait again, there was holding on the play, so brought back again. Finally, they just decide to kick the field goal. 

No comments: