(Try to) Be thankful 365>1
Thank you all.
My overall Thanksgiving was all right. I hope yours was better than mine.
Morning mass at MHT. I think this was my highlight of the day even though it was the first thing I did all day. Multi-cultural mass at Most Holy Trinity with Spanish, Filipino, Vietnamese, and Samoan heritage.
I didn't do much the rest of the day, but stay home. Dinner wasn't so great. For the third straight year we kept it non-traditional and we ate Vietnamese food. I was hoping to be able to eat a lot, but unfortunately, I didn't eat much at all. I was with my mom's side after dispute over who to go to dinner with. I wish I went with dad, they had turkey. Saw only two cousins and stayed for only a couple hours until we left. We didn't do anything else after. Boring.
Oh well. Happy Turkey Day.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment