Monday, March 30, 2009

End of March

Wow, I can't believe March is over already...

Recap:
This month has been pretty good for the most part. A lot of things happened. It was also a pretty busy month. School has been pretty all right. Shaky but I'm trying to keep things together. The 12 week grading period ended last Thursday and I think I have a 3.67gpa.
My Spanish grade went up! So thats good. But New Testament is killing me, my worst class.


My lenten promise has been kinda on and off. It is taking me a very long time to start another book and my sleeping habits have been on and off. But I think the next book I'm going to read (another recommendation from Angela) is The Perks of Being a Wallflower. 

These first three month of the year have been pretty crazy. A lot going on.
Spring break is coming up! and then 6 weeks until summer! Whooo! Its gonna be kinda sad to see the Seniors leave though..

More later.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER IS AN EXCELLENT BOOK :]

lynn nguyen said...

i feel infinite. we are infinite.

you wont know what that means until you read the perks!!!! :] incentive? its probably one of my favorite books of all time.

oh, and new testament=fail.