Friday, March 27, 2009

International Showcase!

LOOONG DAY.

Drove to school today, so I woke up extra early and arrived at school at 7:14am.
I had a pretty all right school day. Skipped track for the last few days because of the showcase.
After school, there was a BRIC Brothers brotherhood day and everyone played basketball. I went to that and played a few games before heading over to the rehearsal. We went through the whole show in dress rehearsal and then we all went out and practiced with our own performances. 

I was pretty pissed off/frustrated for the next few hours as it got closer and closer to the show. We didn't get much practice in because everyone was off in their own ways. But whatever.
We pretty much chilled until the show started at 7pm. I didn't take many pre-show pictures. 

The rest of the night went pretty well. I cooled myself down and everything turned out fine. 
I enjoyed JipJopDYNAM1t3 (Hip-hop), Hula & Tahitian, MMA Medley, and Bollywood, which was sooooooo good. I want to perform in Bollywood next year, it was so good.
Anyway, the fashion show came up and I kinda slipped on the ram, but s'all good. Hahah. Everyone did well. Finally, the Filipino medley came up and it was our turns to perform, the closing act. We did pretty well for not practicing too much. A lot of people enjoyed it. After there was a song and then ended with Tinikling. 

Anyway, the 8th Annual International Showcase was a success and I'm glad I was part of it.
Drove home and got back at 1045pm. Long ass day.

Pictures up soon!

No comments: