Friday, March 13, 2009

Just Some Great Days

I've just been having great days lately.

Thursday 3/12/09
Substitute for first period Spanish, so I didn't have to turn in my essay (which I didn't do), so that was greaaat. My next two classes were pretty chill and we didn't do much. I ended the school day in Drums where my teacher was gone, yet again, so we got to just chill for 85 minutes. We popped in a movie and watched Be Kind, Rewind, which is actually I very great movie. I enjoyed it a lot while just playing cards and eating the whole time with Khrysten and Demi.

After school, I went to practice and we had to take team pictures. Unfortunately, like half of the Frosh/Soph team didn't bring their uniforms so we had to make things happen. I borrowed Shimono's uniform and wore the varsity for pictures. Then, I just coasted for the rest of practice.

I went to the NorCal semi-finals afterwards. Saint Francis vs. Fairfield.  It was a great game. We opened the game with 2 threes by Shawn Grant and I remember that LasJohn Johnson had this huge block on a three pointer. He went up so high and swatted the ball, it looked like he was playing volleyball. Anyway, we went on to win 63-52. Going to NorCal finals against Rocklin!

Friday 3/13/09
Happy Friday the 13th, (2nd of 3)
I had another good day at school. It was just something I felt. Maybe just going to school more positive. I had a pretty easy day to end the week. I finished watching this chess movie called Searching for Bobby Fisher in Psych class.
After school, I skipped practice and just chilled. I went to the MHS Spring Dance that night. It was kind of weak, but fun. 


Hopefully, nothing bad happens soon after a good way to end the week.

Pictures up soon.

No comments: