Sunday, March 15, 2009

SFHS Jr Prom

It is 2:00AM.

I just got back from Prom.

I had a pretty long day. Woke up at 845 and drove home from my dad's place. I had to clean up the house because people were supposed to come over for Showcase practice. No one else ended up going except for Ariana and Jomar so we just learned as much as we could and then chilled. Went out to eat at noon at Safeway and then we all went home to get ready for Prom.
A lot of people were taking their SATs at this time.

I pretty much chilled until Jomar picked me up and we went to Ariana's to meet up. We all left after taking pictures in Roseanne's car. Arrived at the Holidae Inn and got a call from Justin Lai's car that they were dropped off by their limo at the wrong hotel! They ended up getting a ride over.

We went inside and got out tables. We sat at the tables against the wall. The decorations were pretty nice. Dark room with a Monte Carlo theme and Masquerade masks around.  Marissa and I took pictures. The food came and we spent a lot of time eating. Then the music went on. 
It was a fun night. A lot of teachers were there and I got to see Mr. Gray-Lee (librarian) dance and Mr. Shuggs dance to the Cupid Shuffle. It was funny. I saw a few sophomores, someone told me there were 19 there.

Unfortunately that night, the boys varsity basketball team lost in the NorCal finals against the second seeded Rocklin. They were much bigger than us and we had to rely on jump shots and threes. The final score was 70-65. Good job guys and thanks for a GREAT season. It was fun.
When they arrived, they all came in Tuxedo printed Tee-shirts and jeans. It was cool.

Anyway, the night went on with some all right music by Mr.C, of course he had to please the entire audience so there were times when I just had to sit down because of the music. Anyway, Prom ended at about 11-1130pm or so. We headed to the lobby and were the last group to leave with the Chileans.

We headed to Denny's down the street after and just chilled there for about 2 hours. Marissa pulled 36 bobby pins out of her hair. Roseanne had 47. 

Jesse and Marissa left, so the rest of us got dropped off. Jomar stayed at my house for a bit and then I drove him home. Ending the day/night. Happy Sunday.

Pictures up soon!



Ms. Marissa A.


The Guys

The Ladies



No comments: