Thursday July 2, 2009
Morning: 9AM
My day started off pretty well when I woke up and did some packing for Vietnam. About an hour later I headed off to have breakfast at Denny's with Chanda. We visited Bellarmine summer school soon after. Said hi to everyone and chilled with a few people. I was finding out who was able to come tonight for camping. Soon after, I returned to my car and was gonna go drop of Chanda so she could get ready for Long Beach. While, driving on the freeway, we find a note on my windshield. We pull down the window to see what it is only to find out that it was a parking violation citation from SJC at Bellarmine. -______- Greeaaaat. There goes $60 bucks.
Afternoon: 1:30PM
As I arrived home, Russell came over and we headed to Costco to get food for tonight. Got some chips and soda and all the good stuff. We got home and chilled for a bit. Waiting...and waiting...and waiting. We were lazy to start setting up the backyard and plus we didn't even have a single tent for the night! We would have to figure out something. Miggy was going to bring one but he didn't look for it yet. After being incredibly hungry, we headed out for Wingstop and Blush. When we returned, Russ gave me a hair cut and we went outside to shoot hoops.
Evening: 7PM
Slowly but surely, people began to arrive. Miggy came and luckily, he had two tents, so we were in better shape. Hah. We set up the tents in the backyard and just hung out and chilled. Luckily, I found one more tent in my garage and we put that up. More people started coming and we just talked and played music and had a good time. Eventually, my mom came home with 2 huge Uncle Sam pizzas and a bag of Wingstop (waaaaaay too much food) and everyone began to chow down. More and more people showed up so it was good. We needed people to finish up the pizza.
Night: 11PM
The people who couldn't stay for the night started leaving around 11PMish. We were ready to head back to the tents and everything. All of us decided to play some games and we all agreed to Hide-and-Go-Seek in my backyard in the dark. It was actually reaaallly fun. Everyone had a good time. We all kind of just did whatever to stay up. We all walked to Lynns house and back and then back to Gill park. Picked up some Free chairs and a table for my backyard when we came back though, haha. Everyone kind of fell asleep around 4AM.
Friday July 3, 2009
Morning: 8:35AM
A few of us woke up early to my dog barking at us. A few of us woke up and decided to put on a bomb of alarms at 8:35am and throw them all in the other tent so that five or six alarms will go off at the same time. It was pretty funny. We got up and everyone was just dead tired. Ate more pizza and played some basketball outside.
Afternoon: 2PM
Clean up of everything began before everyone left. Cleaning up everything is the worst. Anyway, after we all left, Miggy, Russ, Nick and I went to Blush for a bit and then headed to Great Mall to meet up with Michelle DL and Kevin M. Just chilled for a bit and got some food.
Evening: 6PM
I came home for dinner with family and some guests. Courtney invited me to go see some fireworks at her place in the Silver Creek country club. So I left around 8pm and brought Christian along, too.
Night: 9PM
Christian, Monica, Courtney, and I sat on the golf course at her country club area and saw some Pre-4th of July fireworks. "God Bless the USA" gets me feeling patriotic every time. We walked a good mile and a half or so back to Courtney's house and chilled for a bit before Christian and I left. Drove home and crashed.
It was a pretty good two days. Definitely a success in my book.
Thank you everyone who came!
Russell, Jomar, Jonathan, Miggy, Angela, Marti, and Ariana, Justin L, Christian, Jimmy, Karl, Nick, Justin S, Eric, Lynn, and Kristi.
No comments:
Post a Comment