Sunday, July 12, 2009

VN Day 5

This morning Mimi and I woke up early to check out of my dad's hotel. Dad was on his way to the airport and was headed to China for business trip. We got breakfast and taxied home. When we got back home, I found Tri outside waiting for me to return. It was good to see him again. We talked and caught up for about an hour, then Mimi and I met up with Ben at his old high school to play some basketball. It was sooo humid. I was sweating like crazy. Anyway, playing in Vietnam was a bit difficult because all they would do is shoot jumpers off the boards. We played for a few hours and headed back home. Mimi and I didn't do muhc for the rest of the day but watch a movie. For dinner, I met up with Ong Hy an ate at this all mushroom house. It was an interesting experience.

No comments: