1 year ago
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
LSVN Day 7: Saigon
Today is the official start of my Vietnam trip with Frere Phong. I started out the morning with breakfast at Oscar Hotel at 7AM. I went home to get the rest of my luggage for the trip. We met up with Frere soon later and got our rooms to check in. Nette, Mimi, and I met up with Michael, Tam, and Linh and went out to the markets for some shopping and lunch. The rest of the day, we just chilled at the hotel and waited for everyone else to show up. When we all arrived, we headed out for a buffet dinner. After dinner, some of us went out for coffee. I went to drop off Mimi at home and met up with Tri and his friends for ice cream before saying good bye to my grandpa and headed back to the hotel. I stayed up playing cards with some friends and then knocked out buzzed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment