Friday:
I've been really excited for this day all year. Today was Senior Drive-In, First Rally, and First home game kick-off. I felt a lot of school spirit throughout the day and was generally upbeat and excited, being a school photographer might have added to this. The morning started off with the Senior Drive-In. This is a sort of parade that all the Seniors take part in and drive through the school campus with decked out cars or floats. It was pretty good this year. The big attractions were a huge double-decker float with seniors dancing on top, a fire truck, and Asian Invasion with a caravan of cars decorated in a form of a dragon.
The first rally of the year was certainly not a disappointment. Rally board did a pretty good job, IMO. As Juniors now, we get to sit in the lower bleachers and have a front and center view of the rally. Its pretty cooling being a photographer. I get to walk around and have privileges that other people don't. We had a special guest SFHS grad Megan McArther who was an astronaut that came to visit us.
Anyway, the rest of the day was pretty chill. After school I hung out until 5pm when I had to start working. Worked with George in the cafeteria. As kick-off started, I headed to the field to take pictures of the game. Although I came out with some pretty decent pictures, I was very disappoint in our game. We lost our opener to Palma. Our guys were a bit over confident and we gave up a couple key plays. Other than that, I thought we were able to win. Anyway, I got to see a lot of old friends. Ray, Troy, Jomar, Lucian, Miggy, Oliver, and Brandon showed up. And Kiki came to see the game as well! Hellllla missed her and her vibrant personality. I shot with Justin Lai throughout the game. Afterwards, I headed home and met up with Jomar, Lucian, Ray, and Troy and played cars at Jomar's place.Sat:
This morning I woke up at 11 and spent the afternoon editing pictures and watching college football. Later that day, Christian and Chanda came over and we chilled. Got some Gyros for dinner before Christian left to his grandma's place. Chanda and I drove around waiting for Mara to come back. We went to his grandma's place and hungout for a bit. I left home a bit later.
Sunday:
Today I had to be at school at 9AM to work an Alumni Weekend Reunion. The class of '79 came to visit. I worked until about 230pm and went home. I drove over to my dad's place to watch the Niner game with him and finish some homework. Then I went to the youth mass 5th year anniversary. I came home and did more homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment