Weeeek is done! Today was the first time I could sleep in. It felt pretty good. I got through the day and chilled after school. Jomar, Lucian, and Troy visited a chilled. Today was game day, the first game of the season at Oak Grove. We were pumped because the game would be featured on KTVU2. Last year, they killed us, so we were out for revenge. So, we chilled after school for a good 2 hours. Relocated in Milpitas at Blush and chilled. Friday night was split between going to the game, going to a party, or just chillin in Milpitas. I decided to just chill. I had a relaxing Friday night outside of my house chilling with Christian, Troy, Jomar, Lucian, Matt, and Chanda.
I got news from the OG game and we ended up smashing them 35-0. Solid. Ended the night at Jomar's chillin.
Saturday:
No food all day. Chilled. Watched football all day. Went to dad's and watched more football. Ate Red Robins. Crashed
Sunday:
Went home. Chilled with Jomar. Went to Subway for lunch with Matt and Jomar. Hit up Michael's with Arian, Justin and Roseanne for Drive-In supplies. Hit up Christian's house with Matt after. Chill there for a bit before leaving for Preston's 1st birthday party. Chill with the cousins. Went to church. Came home and took a long walk.
Monday:
Tired. Wake up and spend day with Mom for her birthday. Drive up to SF for food. Mom yells at me. Felt horrible. Eat. Go home. Homework for the rest of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment