Saturday, September 26, 2009

SJB Festival!

Friday 25th
Today was definitely a chill day.I didn't really care much for school today. I just went through the day chilling and anticipating the time after school. The Notre Dame mixer was also tonight and so was the first day of the SJB festival. I decided to go to the SJB festival. Christian, Ray, Cindy, Tim, and I went to Wingstop to get some food before the festival. Headed to Blush after to say hi to Chanda, Cat, Shawna, and Cynthia. Then off to SJB. It was a pretty chill night. I got to see a lot of old friends. It wasn't great or anything, but I was just enjoying being in the company of my old friends. We spent a good 3 or so hours there before heading off to Marti's house to celebrate her birthday. We sang karaoke to end the night. It was relaxing.

Saturday 26th
Today was pretty much the same as the first. Just more chilling. I forget the rest.

No comments: