What time is it...?
5:30AM?!
Hah, so this morning I decided that I wanted to have a sunrise photoshoot with Chanda, Christian, Mark, and Jay. I woke up around 5AM and picked up Chanda and we drove to Evergreen. Picked up some breakfast for everyone. It was fun waking everyone up. Driving to their places and giving them wake up calls. Christian came out without a shirt. And Mark took forever to open the door.
Anyway, we finally all ended up at Jay's house and then left to Fowler Park. This park is amazingly nice! Anyway, we just shot around. Later, we left for this plaza and chilled near a water fountain. I got some good shots though.
I had to leave at 930AM to get back to Milpitas for a physical at 10AM...
After that, I had lunch with my mom and sister and then my sister and I went to Fremont for wedding rehearsal. I went back to Milpitas to pick up some stuff for my sister and then back to Fremont. I stayed in Fremont until about 430PM and then went home to pick up some more stuff. At 6PM we went back to Fremont for rehearsal again...
I hate driving...
No comments:
Post a Comment