FAMILY REUNION TIME. Minus a lot of people, haha.
So we left SJC to LAX, and then LAX to Washington Duelles airport. On the plane, I got some pretty cool sunrise shots out the window. I arrived at 7am and lost 3 hours of sleep. Basically had a 2 hour night because we were sleepless. When we got to my uncle's place, in the Richmond, VA area, I crashed for a good 5 hours. We got up, ate, and left for Washington DC. We all went to a couple of museums until we were tired. (Washington Museum of Air & Space) After, we took a short roadtrip to Baltimore, MD harbor. We had dinner there and and I got some nice sunset shots along the harbor.
East Coast Goals:
[] Five Guys Burgers&Fries
[] Dunkin' Donuts
[] National Monuments
[]Georgetown Uni.
[] White Castle
[] Transformers 2
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment