Monday, June 22, 2009

Last Day before East Coast

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who chilled with me today before I left. Some people, I won't see until August! Anyway, today really made the week feel great.

I made plans to chill with Matt and Eric in the morning but that failed. We both ended up waking up late, but they came anyway. We talked for about an hour until I had a dentist appointment and we had to split. Went to the dentist and found out that I had to reschedule! So called up Matt and Eric and we headed to Blush to hang out with Chanda.

Soon later, Christian Mara, Russ, and Miggy showed up so we all just hung out. Stayed at Blush for like 2-3 hours! Wow... We went back to my place and played ball for an hour and then headed to Angela's for swimming. Matt had to leave for practice so I said goodbye to him. I may not see him until I get back from Vietnam in August. We swam for about 30 mins and then went to Jomar's to chill. Jomar, Ariana, Marti, Angela, and Justin left to see the Hangover and the rest of us went to Wingstop to eat with Chanda and Troy.

I stayed out until about 530pm until my mom got mad at me and told me to come home since we were leaving for the airport soon. Had a great day and thanks to everyone.

No comments: