Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summer Days N Nights

So the past few days, I've been trying to go out as much as possible so that I use up all my summer time before I go on my trips. 1 week in the East Coast, Virginia for a Family Reunion and then 1 month in Vietnam for service. I can say that I'm both excited and bummed about the trip. I really want to go see my family in VA and help in VN, but at the same time, when I come back, I basically don't have much time until school starts again. So I've just been cramming everything possible (even if my mom gets mad, sorry).

Summer days just sitting around, but when the sun comes down...I'll be ready to party.

Today, I went to a BBQ/Party for my godsister's, Antoinette's birthday. It was pretty cool. Spent a lot of time entertaining people by jamming. I spent a few hours there and then headed home for Stacey's Graduation Party. I got home and took a quick nap, then Chanda called me up and asked to chill. Jomar and Miggy came over before Stacey's and we all went to Angela's to hangout for a bit. Ariana came and we all just decided to go to Stacey's together. Chanda hooked up some Blush for the party. We stayed for a few hours and even had a photo shoot during magic hour. After we left, we came back to my place and just hung out. As people began to leave, Miggy, Jomar, Chanda, Mimi and I decided to take one last trip to Blush before it closes. We chilled there for a bit and then we all went home and I dropped Chanda off.

Another COMPLETE day of summer. We kinda just went with the flow of things. It was an overall good day.

No comments: