Friday, June 19, 2009

Bell/Blush/Jesse's Surprise

Woke up today and made plans with Chanda to go visit Bellarmine summer school. We got there and hung out for a bit and I got to see some old faces. Then we headed to a plaza down the street to have lunch.

Later on in the day, Troy, Chanda and I decided to check out the opening of Blush in Milpitas. We got some free yogurt. It is a really nice place and I see myself going there in the future. Troy and I picked up some pizza for Jesse's party that night.

I dropped Troy and Chanda off, picked up Lynn and Mimi, and headed towards Mountain View for Jesse's surprise birthday party. Lots of BBQ-ing, Volleyball-ing, Mario Kart-ing, and Jamming. It was a really fun, long day. And a lot of driving.

One of the more COMPLETE days this summer. :D

No comments: