Saturday, June 6, 2009

SAT II/SLA Graduation

Gaah...so tired this morning...
Then I realized that I have SAT IIs! NO!

So I decided to wake up early to study for the SAT, haha. I didn't study AT ALL for them. Woke up at 5AM and went back to sleep until 6AM. Haha, I opened up my book and looked over a few stuff, then was like "fck it". I got ready and eat and rushed down the Evergreen to take it. Man..

After, I thought it was pretty easy. Even though I didn't know some of the questions, I think I did well. I had enough time left over to take the test again! Anyway, I think I did fine. Class of 2012 is lucky though! They don't have to take the SAT II because its being cancelled.

Anyway, after, I stopped by Saint Lawrence Academy to see Justin and Allison graduate. It was pretty cool. The Mara family invited me over for a party after.

1 comment:

kevincatap said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.