First day of Junior Year.
Anyway, I got to school and saw everyone and put all my stuff in my locker. The BRIC Bros had a meet and greet with the principle for introductions. Then I was off to class. First period with Mr. Daniels and Christian is going to be pretty fun. Religion is my only class with him though. I have all my classes in one area and I have to walk across campus to my locker. Fun. Anyway, the day went back pretty well. I think my teachers are pretty chill for the most part. I was pretty hungry in the morning, but when it came around to 5th period Drawing 2, when I normally would go to lunch, I was pretty alright. I guess adjusting back to having lunch at normal times was pretty easy, since I ate around noon throughout the whole summer.
Lunch with the seniors is pretty cool now. Getting to see everyone again, its cool. And then after lunch, I only have one more class until schools out. After school, Eric and Troy came to visit. They blended right in. No one noticed. We just chilled for awhile until we all went home.
This year seems like its going to be good. I want to have a positive attitude about it. It won't suck. I'm ready.
With the new dress code! I can wear jeans now! Except blue jeans.
WDIWT:
AnchorBlue Gray Jeans
AE White/Gray Button Up
Blk Supreme Lows
Blk Northface jacket
Gray Columbia backpack
Hair cut: short fauxhawk
No comments:
Post a Comment