Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Last Swim of the Summer!

So today we had our last swim of the summer at Angela's pool.

Around 1Pm we met at Las Vegas for lunch. We had a surprising amount of people show up, so it was all fun. Went to the pool and I just chilled. No need to be anxious or sad. I laid down resting and took it easy. It wasn't until the guys and girls were playing keep away and the guys were short a player that I joined in. It was all pure fun. We chilled at the pool for a good couple of hours. Afterwards, we walked to Angelas and chilled there for a bit before we all got hungry. We decided to get Lee Sandwiches and meet back at my place. Class schedules were posted online, so I went home to check. We ate dinner and hung out some more at my place until everyone left. It was a good day.

No comments: