(Haha, since I can't find any summer surveys on MS, I'm just going to reuse from last year)
Survey #1
Summer Confessions-
So far this summer,have you:
Seen an ex?
At church
Told Someone I love you?
To the family and friends.
Cried?
In Vietnam
Wanted someone you couldnt have?
Probably
Gotten superhyper?
Yes
Did something you shouldnt have?
It's all good I suppose
Stayed up all night?
Once or twice
Shopping?
Yeah
Went swimming?
Hit up the beaches of Vietnam and Angela's pool pretty often
Been asked out?
With the friends.
Asked someone out?
We got food
Lost someone close?
Raymond, where did you go? S'all good though. We coo.
Sleptin someone elses bed?
Yeah
Had someone sleep in your bed?
No, not this summer.
Regret something?
Not too much
Been to a concert?
No concerts, but live performances, jazz clubs, open mics
Flirted with someone?
A few people
Almost died?
I escaped Vietnam
Kissed someone?
Nope
Who did you hang out with this week?
Angela, Ariana, Jomar, Marti, Roseanne, KP, Victoria, Tracey, Jesse, JLai, Lucian, Marissa, Amanda, Khrysten, Troy, Lynn, Matt, and Chanda
Did you go anywhere on an airplane?Where?
Richmond, Virginia; Taipei, Taiwan; Saigon, Ca Mau, Hanoi, Pleiku, Vietnam
Seattle, Washington; Taipei, Taiwan; Saigon, Vietnam; Nha Trang, Vietnam
Did you make new friends?
Yeah, I'd say I made a bundle of new friends.
Did you get in trouble with your parents?
No, not so much.
Did you make new friends?
Yeah, I'd say I made a bundle of new friends.
Did you get in trouble with your parents?
No, not so much.
Did you go camping?
CAMPING IN MY BACKYARD
Did you meet anyone that you hated at first but then grew to like?
I don't think so
DID YOU SNEAKOUT!!?
I wouldn't call it sneaking out as much as just staying out late.
Any car accidents?
Too close
Are any of your friends moving?
Miggs is moving to Fremont
How late do you usually wake up?
No sleeping in this summer.... -___-
What did you do on the 4th of July?
I had a family dinner and then was off to Cardoza for fireworks
What night do you regret the most?
None in particular
How many all-nighters did you pull?
Maybe one
What shoes did you wear the most?
Flip-flops, Tevas, Pumas
Did you run through any sprinklers?
I don't think so
Where did you hang out the most?
Milpitas and Vietnam
Did you sing karaoke?
Yes! Karaoke houses!
What was the best night of the summer?
There were a couple of good ones.
Survey #2
Look Back To Sophomore year, 10th grade...
Who were your best friends?
Lynn, Christian Mara, and Jomar
Survey #2
Look Back To Sophomore year, 10th grade...
Who were your best friends?
Lynn, Christian Mara, and Jomar
Did you have a crush on anyone?
A few cuties.
Did you ditch class?
I'd skip the ends of some classes
Did you get suspended?
Nope.
What was your favorite class?
What was your favorite class?
Probably Steel Drums with Mitchell and Psychology with Ferera for chillin 75% of the time.
What was your school's name?
St. Francis High School
If you could go back would you?
Looking back, I'm glad I go to SFHS. Complete turn around from last year.
Where did you sit at lunch?
Most day's in Brother Sam's room.
Who was your biology teacher this year?
I had Mr. Andrew Welsh for Bio. He reminded me of Joey from Full House.
What's your most memorable moment?
Probably days after school when we would all just chill and play cards and ice breakers.
What action do you regret the most?
Not doing well in my Bio SAT-II
What did you spend the most time doing on weekends?
Chillin' out, maxin' relaxin', actin all cool
Did you make any lifelong friendships?
I'm pretty sure I did.
Have any enemies?
Not so much.
Did you ever dress out of the dress code?
As much as I could
Did you get your lunch from the school or bring it?
Both
Who did you sit with at lunch?
The Little Asia of SFHS.
What was your class schedule?
01: Spanish 2
02: Colonial History/Behavioral Psychology
03: Steel Drums
04: Geometry H
05: Biology
What was your class schedule?
01: Spanish 2
02: Colonial History/Behavioral Psychology
03: Steel Drums
04: Geometry H
05: Biology
06: Living the Life/New Testament
07: English 2
Did you ever skip a whole day of school even though you weren't sick?
I don't think so.
Ever embarrass yourself in front of a large group of people/
Possibly, probably, who cares
Ever stayed up all night, then sleep all day at school?
YES
What was your worst subject?
Spanish, first semester
What's your advice for incoming Sophomores?
07: English 2
Did you ever skip a whole day of school even though you weren't sick?
I don't think so.
Ever embarrass yourself in front of a large group of people/
Possibly, probably, who cares
Ever stayed up all night, then sleep all day at school?
YES
What was your worst subject?
Spanish, first semester
What's your advice for incoming Sophomores?
Don't mess up, this year matters.
All right, here is a list of accomplishments/things I did this summer:
-Photoshoots, improving in photography
-Sister's wedding!
-family reunion
-swimming
-some BBQs
-Parties
-East Coast
-LSVN 2009!
-Lack of summer reading
-New experiences, new friends
-Just chill vibe
-Working
I would say that this was a great summer. Many new sights and experiences, new friends, and a better sense of what it means to be a Vietnamese-Catholic.
No comments:
Post a Comment