Sunday, August 9, 2009

No rush, just chilling

So these past few days have been pretty chill. I'm trying to not let these last days of summer rush by so I'm just trying to let everything soak in as the days go by.

Friday:

This afternoon I drove to the Saratoga/Cambell area to Nghia's house to pick up Frere's laptop which is full of all 6,000 pictures I took in Vietnam. Later that day, Matt came over and we chilled for a bit before heading over to Blush. We then went to pick up Chanda and Miggy. As the sun went down, we drove up Sierra rode to see the sunset. For dinner, we went to Pho Kim Long. My first Vietnamese meal since coming back to the US. We just chilled at my dad's place for a couple hours after.


Saturday:

This morning I woke up and edited pictures from the trip. Around 2pm, Mimi and I went back to the Saratoga/Cambell area to see Harry Potter 6 with Nghia, Hieu, Amanda, Hai, and Tracey. It was a small LSVN09 reunion. The movie was pretty good. I got most of it for not reading the books. I kind of want to read them now. Anyway, we chilled and had In-N-Out after.
I don't remember the rest of this day.


Sunday:

Today I headed over to Matt's house to chill. Miggy and Eric came soon after. I had Sendai for dinner with my mom and grandma and then headed back to Matt's. They wanted to go to Ymass at Saint Pats for the first time. So we went to church and I think they enjoyed ymass. After, Lynn, Chanda, Miggy, Mimi, and I went to Q-cup and chilled at my house. I dropped everyone else off after.


No comments: