I also broke out and un-DSed my Puma Suedes today.
Today I was watching the Democratic National Convention and Barack Obama give his nomination acceptance speech.
Obama is a really good crowd speaker. I had a lot of good points and was very moving. Although, I don't want to make any judgments until I see the Republican National Convention and John McCain.
He kept the idea of the "American Promise".
There was theme that kind of went through my head throughout the day. I kinda thought about it since I read it off the school wall and after the speech. It is also Obama's campaign slogan.
A Change We Can Believe In.
"Be the change you want to see in the world." -- Mahatmas Ghandi
I really want to start being involved and keeping up with current events because by the next election, regardless of who wins, I will be eligible to vote. I want to know what's going on so I will know who I will vote for and solid reasons of why I am voting for them. I don't want to be one sided and registered in a political party that I have no knowledge about.


No comments:
Post a Comment