Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Week of School

SCHOOL SURVEY 2008-2009  
School: St. Francis High School 
Grade: 10th, Sophomore  

How was your first day? 
Boring  

What's your homeroom? 
Geometry H with Anjelica, Eric, and Courtney  

Who are your teachers? 
Sauceda, Smith, Ms. Mitchell, Mr. Mitchell, Welsh, Holland, Wilson, Busbin, Ferriera  

What's your locker number? 
1029  

Do you like your schedule?
Eh, sure. It could be better.  

What's your 6th period?
Religion  

Who sit's next to you? 
Andre Roxas and Matt Mort  

Do you have any friend's in that class? 
A couple  

Who do you eat lunch with? 
Bro. Sam and "Little Asia"  

Are you joining any sports? If yes, which ones? 
Volleyball or possibly Track&Field  

What is your hardest class? 
US Colonial  

Who's your coolest teacher? 
Smith, Ms. Mitchell  

Are you mean to freshman? 
I don't care too much.  

Do you have uniform? 
Dress Code  

What do you like most about your school? 
Education  

Do you have any honors classes? 
Geometry  

What class has the most annoying kids in it? 
Probably Spanish and Steel Drums  

Are you taking physical education? 
Nope  

Are you in band? 
Does Steel Drums count?  

Who do you talk to most in 2nd period? 
Brian Vu  

What class do you miss most from last year? 
6th period English, 2nd period PE, 5th period Algebra, and 1st period Art  

What teacher do you miss the most? 
Kunkel and Kemp  

What's your 5th period? 
Biology  

Does it seem fun? 
I guess. Mr Welsh looks like Uncle Joey from Full House  

Any crushes? 
Cuties  

What's your biggest goal for this year? 
Success! And make the JV Volleyball team.  

Who do you have a lot of classes with? 
Not too many of my friends.  

Who sits in front of you in english? 
I'm in the front.  

Would you ever go out with anyone in that class? 
In English class? I'd hit a few of them.  

Do you want a boyfriend/girlfriend this year? 
We'll see.  

Are you taking foreign language? 
Spanish 2  

Do you have any classes with upper/lower classmen? 
Upper classmen - Steel Drums Lower classmen - Geometry, Bio  

What lunch do you have? 
1st Lunch or Lunch A. Foodwise, TV dinners and PB&J.  

Do you have a dean? 
2 of them 

What do you do during lunch? 
Eat, Talk, Walk, Chill  

How do you think this school year will be? 
Hopefully fun. Not too much stress, just enough work.






Mannnnn, its been hot! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to transfer into a Graphic Arts class, so I guess I'll just have to take it next year.

No comments: