Anyway, I spent a good chunk of time reading East of Eden. I just finished Part 3 of the four part book. And then after that, I still have to tackle my last book before school starts.
Later that day, I met up with the swimming crew to have our last swim of the summer before school starts. All the regular's were there and Russell even joined us. We went to eat after that and then parted our ways.
I went home and showered and ate again and watched the Olympics. Its so intense. (Like camping, Jen. Hah)
Anyway, later I got a surprise call from Diane N. We talked for a bit and caught up with each other and everything. It was good.
Pictures are up on the photobucket under category : Swimming.
User: hiandrewnguyen
P.S. Its been awhile since I typed up a blog entry this long.
Here is a bonus picture:

I still suck. Someone please teach me the basics.

No comments:
Post a Comment