Survey #1
Summer Confessions-
So far this summer,have you:
Seen an ex?
Two of them.
Told Someone I love you?
To the family and friends.
Cried?
At retreat.
Wanted someone you couldnt have?
Probably
Gotten superhyper?
Probably
Did something you shouldnt have?
DXC nights ;], and drinking in Vietnam
Stayed up all night?
Once or twice
Shopping?
Yeah
Went swimming?
YES! Angela's pool FTW.
Been asked out?
With the friends.
Asked someone out?
Not yet
Lost someone close?
Not really
Sleptin someone elses bed?
Yeah
Had someone sleep in your bed?
Christian Mara, no homo.
So far this summer,have you:
Seen an ex?
Two of them.
Told Someone I love you?
To the family and friends.
Cried?
At retreat.
Wanted someone you couldnt have?
Probably
Gotten superhyper?
Probably
Did something you shouldnt have?
DXC nights ;], and drinking in Vietnam
Stayed up all night?
Once or twice
Shopping?
Yeah
Went swimming?
YES! Angela's pool FTW.
Been asked out?
With the friends.
Asked someone out?
Not yet
Lost someone close?
Not really
Sleptin someone elses bed?
Yeah
Had someone sleep in your bed?
Christian Mara, no homo.
Regret something?
Maybe
Been to a concert?
Wild Jam with Matt
Flirted with someone?
A few people
Almost died?
Possibly?
Kissed someone?
Nope
Who did you hang out with this week?
Neighbors! Jomar and Mios
Did you go anywhere on an airplane?Where?
Seattle, Washington; Taipei, Taiwan; Saigon, Vietnam; Nha Trang, Vietnam
Did you make new friends?
A couple
Did you get in trouble with your parents?
Yes
Did you go camping?
Unfortunately not
Did you meet anyone that you hated at first but then grew to like?
I don't think so
DID YOU SNEAKOUT!!?
NOT YET!
Any car accidents?
Too close
Are any of your friends moving?
I was! But not anymore!
How late do you usually wake up?
3:30pm was my record.
What did you do on the 4th of July?
I was in Vietnam drinking pinocolatas.
What night do you regret the most?
Don't know.
How many all-nighters did you pull?
Maybe one
What shoes did you wear the most?
Flip-flops or Adidas
Did you run through any sprinklers?
Yeah
Where did you hang out the most?
Milpitas
Did you sing karaoke?
Yes! Karaoke houses!
What was the best night of the summer?
There are a couple good ones.
Survey #2
Look Back To freshman year, 9th grade, But If You Are In 9th Grade Please Don't Do It. There's No Fun In It Let's see how much you remember...
Who was your best friend?
Angela Non
Who was your best friend?
Angela Non
Did you have a crush on anyone?
A few cuties.
Did you ditch class?
Haha, beginning and end of some classes. Out for a whole week with the flu though.
Haha, beginning and end of some classes. Out for a whole week with the flu though.
Did you get suspended?
Nope.
What was your favorite class?
Probably English with Kunkel for Vocab War, Math with Kemp for the laughs, and PE with Ivers minus the running.
What was your school's name?
St. Francis High School
If you could go back would you?
I don't think so.
Where did you sit at lunch?
First semester was lunch table at the 200s, second semester was table outside of the cafeteria, and many days in Brother Sam's room.
Who was your biology teacher freshman year?
I didn't take biology, but rest in peace Mr. Dozer.
Did you even have a cellphone?
Yes. Unfortunately, everyone else had the exact same phone.
What's your most memorable moment?
Probably the Spring.
What action do you regret the most?
Not getting into any honors classes for the next year.
What did you spend the most time doing on weekends?
Chillin' out, maxin' relaxin'
Did you make any lifelong friendships?
I'm pretty sure I did.
Have any enemies?
UWP. Unfriendly W. People.
Did you ever dress out of the dress code?
Yes
I didn't take biology, but rest in peace Mr. Dozer.
Did you even have a cellphone?
Yes. Unfortunately, everyone else had the exact same phone.
What's your most memorable moment?
Probably the Spring.
What action do you regret the most?
Not getting into any honors classes for the next year.
What did you spend the most time doing on weekends?
Chillin' out, maxin' relaxin'
Did you make any lifelong friendships?
I'm pretty sure I did.
Have any enemies?
UWP. Unfriendly W. People.
Did you ever dress out of the dress code?
Yes
Did you get your lunch from the school or bring it?
Both
Who did you sit with at lunch?
The Little Asia of SFHS.
What was your class schedule?
01: Basic Art/Design
02: PE
03: Spanish
04: Religion
05: Algebra
What was your class schedule?
01: Basic Art/Design
02: PE
03: Spanish
04: Religion
05: Algebra
06: English
07: World History & Geography
Did you ever skip a whole day of school even though you weren't sick?
I don't remember.
07: World History & Geography
Did you ever skip a whole day of school even though you weren't sick?
I don't remember.
Ever embarrass yourself in front of a large group of people/
Possibly
Ever stayed up all night, then sleep all day at school?
YES
What was your worst subject?
Algebra, second semester.
What's your advice for incoming freshmen?
Work first, play later. And, grow up.
All right, here is a list of accomplishments/things I did this summer:
-Savers
-BYC
-Movies
-CGA
-Agape
-Confirmed
-Drivers Ed
-Seattle
-Wild Jam
-LOTs of SWIMMING
-BBQs
-Parties
-Nikon
-Vietnam
-DXC, grail pickups
-Summer reading
-Met new people
-Lots of chilling
-Didn't move
I would say that this was a pretty good summer. Basically, my entire blog thus far is dedicated to all of my summer activites.
No comments:
Post a Comment