Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Registration Day

So today was registration day. I weird to go back to school and see everyone. Sophomores register last, so it was hot all day. We had to wait 2 whole hours to finish. I stood in line for a whole hour inside a hot gym full of people and no AC. My pictures turned out crappy because of the heat. Whatever, I won't be remember for a picture inside of a book.

I got my schedule and was upset to only have friends in 2 classes. It turns out Steel Drums was split into two classes so I didn't get second lunch or a class with Lynn. Boo.

Well, here is my schedule:

1. Spanish 2 - Sauceda
2. S1:US History - Smith; S2: Psych - Ferriera
3. Steel Drums - D.Mitchell
4. Geometry H - M.Mitchell
5. Biology -Welsh
6. S1:Religion - Wilson; S2 Religion - Busbin
7. English 2 - Holland


So I went home and went to my dad's for dinner. Chrissie and Jason came over and we had pizza and corn, while watching the Olympics.

I came home to new furniture in my room. The old furniture is for the guest room.

Well, the first day is tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: