Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day

First day of Sophomore year.

The day started off kinda of slow. I tried switching lockers, but ended up having to switch twice.

At SFHS, we have a block schedule with 85 mintue periods. Brown days have odd classes, Gold or A days have even period classes.

My classes are all right. Steel Drums is a complete joke class though. I can't decide if I should transfer out of it to take Graphic Arts to take Photography, but Steel Drums is suck a chill class. Basically a free period, AND you get an A.

Periods:
1) Spanish 2
3) Steel Drums
5) Biology
7) English 2

ABDC Season 2 winner is SuperCr3w. I still think the shows sucks.

WDYWT: Levi 514 Cords, Stussy Polo, LRG Track Jacket, and Blue Supreme Highs.

Christian Mara and me with matching Supreme Highs.


I also came home to these:



No comments: