Weekend Recap.
The last two days have been a really good summer closing weekend.
Friday:
I went to church at Most Holy Trinity for the Assumption of Mary.
Jomar, Mios and Jirla came over and spent the night. We chilled, watched the Olympics, brawled, s'mored, wii'd, and even freaked Jomar out with Peter Answers. HAHA.
Saturday:
Woke up and watched more Olympics and Wipeout.
I went to Alyssa's Quince practice. When I got back, Jomar, Mios, Mimi, and I went to mass at St. Elizabeths with the girl's choir. Afterwards, we went to the art and wine festival, only to find out it closed. Being hungry and bored, we decided to go to Red Lobster.
You know how everyone always says that you'll go in and only order bread, but then always chicken out? We actually did it. And by the way, our waiter was pretty boss. We ordered about 24 breads and even got a free Lime cake because water spilled on it. After being satisfied, we walked out feeling like we robbed a bank.
It was a good two days.
Sunday:
I spent some time with my grandma and grandpa and went over to their house to have lunch.
They dropped me off at church and I got to see some old faces from Confirmation.
Man, church three days in a row and it's not even a holiday!
Friday-Most Holy Trinity
Saturday-St. Elizabeth
Sunday-St. John the Baptist
No comments:
Post a Comment