Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas in the Park

Tonight I went to Christmas in the Park in Downtown SJ. I met up and chilled with Chanda, Shawna, and Matt & Mariel. Met up with Russell after. We ate at Pizza My Heart. Russ was my secret santa and he gave me my well wrapped, tightly packaged gift. It was really fun to open. 
He got me this thing to play my iPod in my car. Unfortunately, like my gift to Ray, I have one. It it's all good. I liked it.

We didn't get to go ice skating. A lot of people flaked or weren't able to go tonight. It was fun just to hang out though. I wanted to get into the Christmas spirit. Anyway, Russ and I went to Matt's house and we spent the night there. I got an iTouch from Cha Phong. Didn't even expect it at all.

Pictures later.




No comments: