Man, Friday was a pretty long day for me. I stayed after school until about 5:45pm chillin with the usual crew. I played cards, cups, and some Ultimate for awhile. I have having a kind of bad day, even though I tried to make the best out of it. I got a B on math test, and even though, that isn't bad, it killed my overall grade that won't be an A anymore, so I was kinda bummed. Matt accidentally dropped my camera onto the ground lens first, so I got reaaally angry. And then my mom was pretty ticked off when she picked me up.
Anyway, I went home for about 5 minutes and then had to leave straight to SJB to help out for Confirmation. I went to YFC after for a very much needed meeting. Theme was "Master Story" and Stan shared his. Worship was what I really went for and I was rewarded. I felt better after and went to the chapel.
Saturday:
Today was the highly anticipated big Oscar De La Hoya vs Manny Pacquiao Fight. It was kinda like a "Once Teammates, Now Enemies"fight. Unfortunately, I couldn't go because my mom got some tickets to the Sharks game. Anyway, PacMan had a HUGE underdog, dominating victory. TKOing De La Hoya in 8 one-sided rounds.
For the Sharks game, it was pretty exciting. My first hockey game. Sharks had 45 shots on goal compared to the Oilers 15, and the Sharks still lost 3-2 in OT. Oh well, it was a good experience and I appreciate and am a fan of the NHL and SJ Sharks now.
No comments:
Post a Comment