1 year ago
Monday, December 22, 2008
Family Dinner
Tonight my dad came over for dinner. This was the first time in 3 years that we've been able to sit down and have dinner. Just the four of us. It felt so good. I miss that feeling. Although some things were a bit different, it felt like old times. This night will probably be one of the best nights this year. I mean, everything didn't turn out perfect like a disney movie or anything, but it was nice. I hope this is just the start and that we can do things like this more often. I just miss seeing both of them at the same time. We are the Omaha steak that my dad bought online. It was pretty good. We just talked and laughed. Mimi and I gave dad his Christmas gift and then he left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment