Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ethos 2

Renewal.

This weekend has been everything I needed. For the past few months, I've felt a disconnection. I thought I could reconnect simply by attending more masses or go to YFC or something. But the real kick was forgiveness. The theme this year was "Keeping the Faith" and it was exactly what I needed coming in. It was my turn to shut up and listen. My spirit was renewed after.

Groups were made Catholic versions of TV shows. I came up with the name found. after the show Lost. Denny, Brendan, Lena, Annie, Vee, Andrew, Rosemary Co Trang, and me. As the weekend went by, it seemed as if everything just fell into place. Dream Team also became a family. Kevin, Sean, Alex, Stella, Vee, Lynn, and me. Our TCL game finished with found finishing last, but still coming up on top by sticking together.  

Peace <- Love <- Faith <-Hope

There can be no Peace without Love; Cannot truly Love without Faith; When Faith dies out, you must have Hope.

D-Team met up at Kevin's house after Ethos and chilled all night.








No comments: