Friday, December 19, 2008

First Semester Sophomore Finals Week/Last Day

Finals were pretty good. Stressing throughout the week, but everything turned out great.

I aced my first two finals! English went up to an A and Bio was an A. I did well in all of my other finals, too, except for Spanish. I failed my Spanish finals. Seriously, I got a 68% on it. ): My overall Spanish grade went down to a B. At least I still have my 3.9 . During my very last final, math, I forgot to bring a calculator! So stupid. It took me extra long to finish, but someone lend me theirs half way through.


I took another picture for this year. The trees don't have as many leaves. This year's weather was weird.
-2008-

-2007-

The Custodians having a little fun-


Secret Santa was fun. Lynn got me a (GAP)red scarf. Proceeds go to the AIDS foundation! The Pillars had lunch with Bro. Sam after testing on Friday. After, I went home and slept. We met up at Valley Fair with Lynn, Mimi, Marissa, Amanda, Brandon, Oliver, Jesse, Michelle, and Tracey. We had Pizza My Heart and just chilled while getting Christmas gifts.

Stress freee, break is here!

1 comment:

lynn nguyen said...

AHEM. i also got you a really cool disney cup.