Sunday, December 14, 2008

Last Week Before Finals

Mannn, this last week has been stressing. I've been getting everything done for finals and I feel exhausted. Teachers been putting in last minute assignments, quizzes, tests. Its sucks. I think all my grades dropped a bit. Shooting for that 3.7/8 but I'm not getting close. Oh well. Things have been stressful around the house. The holidays are right around the corner, but I'm not feeling anything at all. No tree, no lights, no decorations, no spirit. 

Friday was a longggg day. I didn't get home until about 9pm. I was at school until 8pm. I just chilled after school for about 4 hours and then went to the BRIC Brothers Poker night. I got 8th out of about 40. After that I went to pick up Mimi at Confirmation and didn't get home until 9.

Saturday was a family friend's 25th Anniversary party. I spent the morning going to mass. I met UFC fighter John Fitch. Hahah, he's a family friend's boyfriend. Afterwards, I went to Gmall to get my secret santa gifts. Ended up getting a lot more. My mom wanted to get me a suit for the reception later on and for later use. I ended up picking up a suit, pants, shoes, and a coat. I also got a new phone. I finally upgraded and got the LG Dare. Touch screen. I have to get used to it though, very different from buttons.


Anyway, I went to the reception later that night for a few hours. Ran into some old scout and Agape friends. I was dropped off at my dad's after and we watched Wanted.

Sunday I went to mass at SJB. I think I went to mass 4 times this week. Monday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. Wow. I didn't even realize. Oh well, I needed it. I spent all day studying....and procrastinating. I really should've gotten more done. Oh well.

Thats most of my week. Finals are coming up. I don't feel ready at all. I'm all drained out from last week that I'm lazy to study for anything. 

Pictures from the week up soon.


No comments: