Freshman A&B win.
JV wins 57-56.
Varisty wins 71-68.
JV and Varsity were some pretty intense games.
I really wish I brought my camera :(
JV- Lancers lead most of the game. It ended with BCP down by 2 getting fouled with 5 seconds to go. Bell makes both baskets and tie the game. Inbound play thrown to half court with a clear fast break to the rim for the score....but gets fouled from behind. Tied game, two baskets to win with 1.7 seconds. The first is missed, along with many Ooohs and Awwws. The second is made! 57-56 with one second left. And the Lancers hang on to win! There were about 15pts made off of halfcourt pressure steals.
Varisty- A close game as well. Packed house. Fans cheering was like surround sound. The tension was palpable (<---vocab. word). Floors vibrating. The first half was pretty good. SF never lead by more than 7. There were a whole lot of blocked shots. I had to go home early though, so I missed the step performance again. Watched the rest of the game online. Second half was crucial for fouls. Both teams went into the bonus in the middle of the 3rd. It became a rebounding and free throw shooting contest. SF came out as winners by three. Led by Shawn Grant. 16-0, undefeated.
No comments:
Post a Comment