Today was my first practice and I was kinda out of shape.
I've been getting better at my time management. Getting back into routine. This semester and first semester of next year will be my hardest yet. Having to balance sports & clubs, extracurriculars, community service, homework, and personal time is going to be a challenge.
Anyway, I'm feeling good today. The day seemed to parallel with how track practice went. They both started of slow and difficult. I had to test myself and push myself through practice and through the day, I had multiple tests to take. As they both went on though, things seemed to get better. It wasn't any less difficult, but I proved to myself that I can handle the challenge.
I came home today tired from a long day of school, practice, sisters basketball game (they won), and had to finish homework. Fortunately, I'm managing my time at home well, too. Finished everything without slacking, and found that I had extra time to relax. I even got to see Fringe! I'm going to start getting to bed earlier. I've realized how valuable and precious sleep is. Everyone try to get at least 7+ hours if you can!
Its was a good day. And tomorrow will be a new day with new challenges. Hakuna Matata.
No comments:
Post a Comment