Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lunar New Years!

Happy Lunar New Years!

Chuc Mung Nam Moi! Celebrated for the rest of the month!

Year of the OX. Chinese horoscope says that I'll have a great year this year. All right!

New Years was all right this year. I had dinner at my grandmas on Saturday. Econ is low so I didn't get much, but its all good. I'm happy to celebrate. I wish I could see how it is in Vietnam though. People go crazy.

I missed the EV Fashion show on Saturday night and went to Rowena's party instead. It was fun.

On Sunday, Ray invited me to go to D&B with him for his dad's co-worker's son and daughter's birthday or something. Hahah, it was cool. We played DealorNoDeal for tickets. It was kinda weird to be there because people wanted me to take pictures with them when I had no relation to be there. 

No comments: