Monday, January 5, 2009

Bell Day

Haha, so SFHS doesn't have school today and everyone else does. I decided to go spend a day at Bellarmine and see what its like. It was pretty cool actually. Pretty laid back, maybe too much, but its all good. I met up with Mark Luciano during his free fourth period right before lunch and we chilled. During lunch I met up with everyone else and surprised some people. Haha, they had great reactions. I got to spend 5th period with Troy, Russ, and Brandon in their WH class. The teacher was pretty cool for letting me stay. I went with Russ to Spanish after.

The day ended with a some of us going to Matt's after school and just hanging out.

I say the day was pretty successful besides the fact the Christian Mara flaked again...Hah.
If I could, and I wouldn't mind either, I'd like to go to Bell for a semester. Although, I still like SFHS and I don't think its so bad, if not better, it would be fun to go to Bell for a semester and then transfer back. 

Come to Saint Francis!

No comments: