Saturday, January 17, 2009

Eureka

Fairfield, CA
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church
Eureka

First Eureka was pretty all right. I started the day waking up at 9am. I met up to trade my Tiffs and Rayguns for Sharks, 99 V's, and some money. Then, I headed to SJB. Eric and Quan were there recording a basketball game.

CFC-Y Southcoast wore blue. I rode up with James, Matt, Kevin, and Crisann. When we reached Fairfield and the church, we went to mass. Eureka started right after. We ate then had open worship. Then we had some discussion and a slideshow. Broke up for Brotherhood talks. Then reconnected. And then had worship again. Eureka, all in all, was pretty all right. It was a bit dry for me though.

Although, I do think it is really great to be a part of CFC-Y. Seeing everyone come together was amazing.

We got back at SJB at about 1am and went to In-N-Out for food. A couple of us went to Bobbie's. I got home around 230am.


Now, I'm sick with a cold... First of the year.

No comments: