Saturday, January 24, 2009

January Rain

The weather from the last week and this week has been a bit strange. Its been pretty warm for a winter season and then all of a sudden a week of rain strikes. Its all good though, the rain is good. Anyway, yesterday I drove by myself for the first time. Its kinda funny because my mom asked me to. Hah, I went to my grandma's to pick up some stuff. 

I haven't really brought my camera to school too often. Probably only  three time this whole month. Today we had a BRIC Brotherhood event. We played dodgeball. It was pretty fun. I'm thinking about cutting my hair back to the super short style or buzz cut. I've had hair or longer hair for the past 5 months now.

School is about to get pretty tough. I thought second semester would be a lot easier, but I guess not. I have schedule planning for next year and I don't know what to take. So far I am interested in taking Spanish 3, AP US History, Algebra2/Trig-H, Chemistry, and maybe AP English (maybe, maybe not).

I am starting to help Coach Jerry out with 7th grade basketball to get some more service hours. This year I'm going to shoot for 100 hours. I'm currently around 50 hours. On top of that, the International Showcase is around the corner in March and there is A LOT of planning to do. I'm participating in THREE different dances. Hah, I only signed up for one...

Spring sports are now starting and I've been really lazy to start. Lately, I haven't been able to decide on whether I should continue playing Volleyball or try Track&Field. Also, the spring musical is underway. This years play is The Sound of Music which has many many small scenes so I'm thinking of getting a one-line part. 

Spring is going to be tough to manage. Argh..

No comments: